Please visit this page again and again to keep up to date with all our upcoming Special Events’
The Australiana Pioneer Village is opened on Sundays from Sunday 7th January 2018 to Sunday 16th December 2018 we will then re-open Sunday 6th January 2019.
The Australiana Pioneer Village offers you a unique venue for the function of your choice, be it a family picnic, BBQ, large social occasion Birthday Party or why not plan a family Christmas day or a Corporate Christmas event. We can supply a Santa for you.
Other ideas include: Corporate Days, Presentation Days, Photo Shoots, School Excursions, Car Club Meets, Weddings or Funerals.
For more information, please contact us on ph 0438 751 775
SUNDAY 11th – REMEMBRANCE DAY
This is actually Remembrance Day so come along and be part of our Remembrance Day Service and enjoy the rest of the day at The Australiana Pioneer Village
VILLAGE BIRTHDAY PARTY – 48 YEARS
Come along and help us to celebrate the wonderful Australiana Pioneer Village – whether you last visited in 1970s 1980s or 1990s or throughout the 2000s but no matter when you last came to visit us or for the first time come and enjoy this wonderful Historical Village
TWILIGHT MARKETS – 5.00pm to 9.00pm
A Very Popular and well known Event held on the 1st Friday in December every year, there will be so much to see and do.
- There will be over 40 variety stalls – as we book them in we will list them so you can start your Christmas Shopping list
- Santa and Mrs Claus arrive at 7.00pm – have your family photo taken with Santa and Mrs Claus
- There will be a variety of Food Stalls around our Stage area on The Village Green, listen to Christmas music, take a break from doing your Christmas Shopping and have a bite to eat
- The Damper Camp and Oxboro Inn will be open and serving meals and light refreshments throughout the night
- The Speciality Shops in The Village will be open all night
- Visit our Snow Tent
Don’t miss out on this Magical Night at The Australiana Pioneer Village, listen to the Christmas Music and hear the Choirs, once the sun goes down enjoy The Village under thousands of twinkling lights.
Keep visiting this page to see updates for the Twilight Markets